Philanthropy is important to K&B and our clients. Giving Tuesday is a perfect opportunity to express your support for charitable organizations. Everyone has something to give and every act of generosity counts. Here are organizations *K&B and its partners* proudly support.
Philanthropy is important to K&B and our clients.is a perfect opportunity to express your support for charitable organizations. Everyone has something to give and every act of generosity counts. Here are organizations we proudly support.
- Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center, New York City’s largest provider of high-quality, no-cost health and wellness services for young people.
- St. Joseph’s College, an on-line and in-person university whose mission is “to provide a strong academic and value-oriented education at the undergraduate and graduate levels, rooted in a liberal arts tradition that supports provision for career preparation and enhancement.”
- Sanctuary for Families, which provides support and services for survivors of domestic violence, sex trafficking, and other forms of gender violence in New York.
- East End Hospice, which provides care and comfort for terminally ill patients and their families on Long Island.
- Children’s Aid, which offers comprehensive services to help New York’s impoverished children and families succeed and thrive.'
- Bronx Children’s Museum is a new kind of multicultural, Bronx- inspired children’s museum operating “with and without walls” geared to those from infancy through fourth grade.
- Streets International, a culinary and hospitality training program that supports disadvantaged youth in Vietnam.
- NYC Outward Bound, which offers engaging, transformative learning experiences that focus on community and character to New York’s public school students.
- Lifeway Network, which strives to end human trafficking through education and awareness and provides safe housing for women who have been victims of trafficking.
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, which provides dance performances, training and education, and community programs for all people in order to unite people of all races, ages, and backgrounds.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City, which provides youth mentoring services to underserved youths in NYC.
- Hudson Valley Animal Rescue and Sanctuary, which rescues and cares for domestic animals, farm animals, and rehabilitated wildlife.
- Standardbred Retirement Foundation, which provides care and services for retired thoroughbred horses.
- The American Farm School of Thessaloniki, Greece, is an independent, nonprofit educational institution founded in 1904 to serve the needs of Greece and the surrounding Balkan areas.